ACCORR 34 SLIM
- The thermally insulated sliding system ACCORR 34 SLIM is the ideal solution for projects requiring wide spans with minimal aluminium sightlines. Massive yet elegant glazing surfaces are achieved while maintaining high functionality, performances and minimal architectural design.
- Enhanced natural light
- Exceptional energy efficiency
- High security level
- Exceptional sound insulation
- Ease of access for people with special needs and children
- Increased static loads and functionality in case of severe weather conditions
- Maximum ease of use and high functionality
- Exceptional quality with certified performance
- Ideal for wide spans
- Wide variety of topologies
Insulated Sliding System
- Facing Width 17 mm
- Glass thickness 34 mm
- Resistance to rain EN_12208 class 8
- Max leaf height 4.5 meter
- Max leaf weight 350kg
- Resistance to wind EN_12210 class C6
- Max leaf width 3.2 meter
- Air 390pa
- Resistance to buglery RC-2
- Max leaf sq.mtr 12 sq.mtr
- Uw Up to 2W/m2K
- Sound insulation 40 db
ACCORR'S Sliding thermal insulating system 34 SLIM is the ideal solution for projects requiring wide spans with minimal aluminium site lines. Massive yet elegant glazing surfaces are achieved while maintaining high functionality. performances and minimal architectural design.
The system's most advantage is the maximizing the natural lighting and minimizing the visible aluminium face width.
All the aluminium profiles are concealed in-wall maximizing natural lighting in the buildings.
Only 18mm visible aluminium face width at the interlocking profile.
Extra concealed profile available for water drainage.
Stainless steel rollers for smooth sliding & maximum functionality with high resistance to.