SUNSCREEN & FACADE MESH
- Installing a shade means using an item that gives the possibility of shielding all or par of the passage of sunlight while allowing the passage of air.
Expanded metal is by mature a material that contains these two features, it also has the advantage to adding an aesthetic and architectural value to various applications.
EXPANDED METAL FACADE MESH / SUNSCREEN MESH
Specified for many iconic buildings around the world, Expanded Metal Façade Mesh/Sunscreen Mesh has become a critical tool for the Architects and Designers, not only practical buteye-catching and kinder on environment too. The structure of Expanded Metal Façade Mesh/Sunscreen Meshaides the disruption of sound waves, deadening noise and reduction of echo. These practical features of the material in conjunction with its already proven architectural features make it perfect for both decorative ceiling tiles and acoustic panels and are chosen by designers and architects for their beauty and striking appearance
As global warming continues tostay. so the resultant air-conditioningunits put additional pressure and demand of electricity consumption. With a need to stop this. Expanded Metal Façade Mesh/Sunscreen Mesh offers an excellent solution to the problem. By reducing solar gain through blocking the sun's rays as it moves through the day and combat the temperature as the light is allowed through in one direction but not the other. Added to this, it also gives an attractive, decorative and acoustic look as the mesh acts as cladding to the exterior walls but it also serves as a sun screen over the windows and create striking visual effects and appearances.
In terms of sheer visual impact, Expanded Mesh cladding systems are hard to beat. Combining the best of modern metallic materials unique patterns and a range of finishers with practical solar and decorative properties, such system allows architects to ensure any new building stays at the very cutting edge of modern building materials technology.
In terms of refurbishment, dull. grey, concrete surfaces can be cladded to review building and send them hurtling into the 21century. Expanded Metal Façade Mesh/Sunscreen Mesh can be supplied in mild steel, galvanised steel stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass sheets as per specific requirements and in wide range of openings and thickness. It can be powder coated and painted in various colors.
The many applications of this innovative shading device enhances the architectural design and are important to today's architects, engineers, builders and the building and construction industries at large.
USAGE & ARCHITECTURAL APPLICATIONS
- Cladding to exterior walls & Building façade
- External and internal ceilings
- Decorative and acoustic panels
- Sunscreen over windows and door frames
- Signage and advertising
- Partition walls
- Staircase railing & Guard railing
- Curtain walls and screens
- Interior design features
- Balustrade panels & Privacy screens
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Innovative and decorative pattern
- Aesthetic appeal
- Prevents glare of sun
- Reduce solar gain by blocking sun rays
- Allows passage of air
- Reduces noise
- Attractive look
- Resistance to high wind load
- Semi transparent
- Acts as cladding to exterior walls
- Lightweight and cost effective
- Easy to handle and install
- Flexible-could be bent or curved
- Can be powder coated or painted
- Unique design and appearance
- Style and functionality
- Variety of openings and sizes