SEMI UNITIZED CURTAIN WALL SYSTEM
- Semi-unitized curtain walls are more economically viable on smaller projects or larger projects that require many wall conditions. The system is typically based on the use of spanning vertical and occasional horizontal components that receive the pre-assembled, pre-glazed vision and spandrel panels. The opaque areas can be a wide range of materials including glass, metal, earthen and composites.
In semi unitized system vertical mullions and horizontal transoms are installed on brackets which are anchored to the columns/slabs. Cut to size glass is structurally glazed to the aluminum sub frame by structural sealant. The sub frame with the glass is installed on the grid work.
50% of semi unitized system work is done at site.
- Exterior visible width 50mm
- TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING Pressure plate or Structural silicon
- OUTER FRAME MAX INERTIA 1300
- SOUND REDUCTION 32,42,47
- MULLION DEPTH 12up to 234mm
- TYPE OF INSTALLATION - Standard
- TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA 1300
- TYPES OF TOPOLOGY Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected
- Transom depth 12up to 234mm
- EXTERIOR AESTHETICS LINEAR Yes
- WIND LOAD RESISTANCE Design load ± 2 KN/m 1
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT 180 Kg